Within the scope of the American University of Armenia’s Turpanjian Rural Development Program (TRDP), an innovative program entitled Entrepreneurs in Health (EIH) is launched.
- Increase access to health workers in rural areas of Armenia through facilitation of innovation and entrepreneurship in the health care sector.
- Include interventions that help young physicians and other health practitioners to open and operate quality private health practices in rural areas of Armenia.
Benefits of a program
- having own healthcare center
- having an opportunity to receive additional support for establishing own practices in the most remote and borderline villages
- getting continuous professional support and counselling
- getting loans with 6% interest rate from TRDP partner banks
Who can apply?
- Medical residents
- Other healthcare providers
- Current owners of the practices or those who want to open and operate quality private health practices in rural areas
- Visit one of the TRDP offices
- Fill in the application form and submit it to the TRDP office
- If your business idea is viable, you will be contacted and invited to take part in the trainings to acquire or develop your entrepreneurial and quality improvement skills
- Upon completion of the trainings, each participant presents his/her business and quality improvement plans to the program jury
- Approved business plans will receive loan and continuous professional support.